Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's been a while...

Oh my...I cannot believe I haven't posted anything in almost 3 weeks!!! That will change for sure. I want to start posting at least a couple of times a week.

Well, the main reason for this post is because I'm so excited about my shop. I had my fist custom order this weekend. I made custom gift tags for Chic Pet Boutique. They have the cutest line of pet clothes and accessories...soooo adorable! They're in the process of opening a new shop on etsy so you'll be able to shop for your precious pooch and kitty here.



Here they are all packaged up and ready to go to their new shop! ;)


I also made these new tags for my shop. Here is a picture of a packaged pair of earrings that were purchased by the owner of this shop. I LOVE my new tags. Now I need to make some matching business cards and I'll be good to go!




I hope you have a fabulous day!
Cheers!

No comments: