Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Let the baking continue...

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve and I am still baking up a storm and really enjoying it too! So, what's on the dessert menu for tonight? Gingerbread men! Homemade gingerbread men decked out in their proper attire of icing and special design. YummO!


Here's a photo of my last batch (batches!!) of cookies I made for my friends. All packaged up and looking pretty next to the tree. Oh how I LOVE this time of year!

Check out that paper lace too. Isn't it fabulous!! Umm...I'm sorry, but I LOVE paper lace and I just adore the way the boxes turned out.

Lastly, here is my mess. My daily mess as I fill orders. Thank you, thank you to my customers for giving me the chance to have this good mess. ;)


I hope y'all are having a fabulous week!
{...and baking lots of cookies too!}

2 comments:

The Fancy Lady said...

those boxes look great thats what my kitchen table looked like tonight i finally got all my baking for the holidays done tomorrow i move on to the cooking portion lol

Unknown said...

Oh those are soooo cute!