Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Wickedly Chic Magazine


Wickedly Chic Magazine featured one of my Vintage Barbie Cards for their June 20 "Daily Ditties"!!! This is what they wrote...

"20 JUNE 2007 I found a new favorite haunt when I discovered Lu La Boutique. I love Barbie & especially vintage Barbie. Take a look at this handmade card. You don’t even have to send it to anyone…it would be perfect for framing. Far superior to anything that is mass produced & priced at $3.50."

Image Hosted by <span class=

3 comments:

Bonghi Vestiti said...

oh my I have the original Barbie ...I was 1 yr old when Barbie was born...I'm dating myself...I even have her friend Midge!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Awwwwe...too funny! :)

Barbra said...

Very exciting. I'm in the Carolina's too-South-transplanted from NY. Love your shop.