Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Vintage Apron = <3

I purchased this Vintage Apron a while ago on Etsy at a shop called Laura Crow. I just fell in love with it the moment I saw it and immediately began to fantasize about all the yummy cakes and cookies I could make while wearing such a pretty apron. My fiancé laughed at me when I showed it to him and said, "Why on earth did you buy that?" Is it that weird that I like to pretend to be a domestic girl from the 50's? I'm sure anyone else would agree that chocolate cake tastes much better when prepared lovingly by a girl who happens to be wearing a vintage floral apron! ;)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute apron! Makes me want to buy one too! Your work is beautiful, by the way.

SilverLining Designs said...

You are absolutely right! You look great in it. :)

SilverLining Designs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sweet Peas said...

I love your apron! A friend of mine makes aprons in a similar style (I'll post a link on my blog, don't want to spam your comment section :-D), I think you might like them!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :)