Sunday, October 7, 2007

100'th item SOLD!!!

I have so happy to announce that I've sold my 100'th item for Lula Boutique! I remember when I sold my very first item...and then second...I was just completely thrilled. I never imagined what 100 would feel like. I am just so grateful for the opportunity to sell my handmade items on Etsy. It's truly given me so much happiness and fulfilment...to be able to have a little online shop of my own and do something I love. Thank you to all of my customers who have purchased from me thus far. So, to celebrate...I'm having a 10% off everything sale!
To receive 10% off, just add your items to the cart and checkout but don't complete the sale and pay. Just write "10% off sale" in the "Notes to Seller" and I'll send you an adjusted invoice. This sale is good until I've sold my 111 item.

3 comments:

Bonghi Vestiti said...

Thank you for your very kind words you left me! How sweet! :)

SilverLining Designs said...

Congratulations! That's great news... here's to 100 more :)

Fat Loser Susie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.