Thursday, March 5, 2009

Pale Pink Treasury

Do you see it? That's my Pink Provence necklace in the middle bottom row!! The most fabulous Jewels over at Red Otter was ever so nice as to include my necklace in her "Pale Pink" treasury.

I must say that I too adore
pale pink just as much as jadite green and robins egg blue (just to name a few.)

*If you have a sec you should hop (or click) over to The Red Otter's blog and shop. It's one of may favorites and I am happy to say that I'm a loyal (and inspired) reader of hers. I've also experienced Jewels' FAB customer service and beautiful work as I made this purchase last year for my Mom's Birthday.*

{Thanks so much for including me in your beautiful treasury Jewels!}

6 comments:

Jaimee McClellan said...

Congrats on the Treasury...The Red Otter Shop is on my Daily reads...I'm working my way down the list right now :)

Faded Plains said...

That's great! Your necklace is so beautiful too!

Tina { Luphia Loves... } said...

pale pink is the best shade of pink in my opinion, so pretty & sweet :)

Karley Ziegler Mott said...

How pretty!

Amanda May said...

deliciously spring colors, all of those! And congrats on the treasury!

Unknown said...

I don't know whats prettier... the treasury or the way you've featured it! Lovely blog, as always :)