Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Charleston Market!

Every Saturday we head to the local market...

*we go to... support local and our community farms.
*we go to... see our friends and neighbors.
*we go because... brunch at "Market Fresh Brunch" is sooooo good!!!
*we go so ...we can sip freshly squeezed lemonade under the shade.
*we go to ...relax and enjoy the day.
*we go because... we love Charleston, South Carolina!

*Oh...and we go so I can sift through my cookbook and choose a birthday cake for my sweetie.







THIS one looks PERFECT!!!


I still need cherries for that cake though...

Cheers,
KK

6 comments:

Karley said...

That cake looks heavenly! By the way--don't know when you changed it, but I love your banner!

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Hi Karley!! It's so good to hear from you. I know---that cake is calling my name! Yum!

Thanks for the compliment on my new banner. I've been playing around with it and trying some "new design" ideas. A fresh look for Spring & Summer! :)

AmandaMay said...

Yum! I can't wait til cherries are available here again! That cake looks fabulous.

say.la vie said...

How did I not notice your banner change? It's fantastic!!! I love saturday markets and am happy to be going to one this weekend. Enjoy your long weekend! :)

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

Awe! Thanks say. la vie! :)

sfsd said...

88pascher.com
sac a main louis vuitton
sac burberry
sac chanel
chaussures puma
chaussures nike
tee shirts louis vuitton
chanel femmes tee shirts
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml


Moncler Jackets For Men,Moncler Jackets For Women,Moncler Jackets For Kids,Moncler Coats For Men,Moncler 2011,Nike Swoosh High Heels Shoes, high heel dunk,Canada Goose Jackets, Canada Goose Parkas, Canada goose kensington, Canada Goose Vest,cheap air jordans shoes,cheap real air jordans,cheap air jordans free shipping